Kairali Homes, your builders in Kerala, offers attractive investment options in Thrissur for your first or second home.
Why should I invest my hard-earned money in Kerala?
• Kerala is an attractive tourist destination for people all over the world. The tourism industry in Kerala comprises about 13% of the state’s GDP. Kerala’s beaches, plantations, backwaters, waterfalls and wildlife sanctuaries are a tourist’s delight. Kerala enjoys a pleasant climate throughout the year. The state is much sought after for its unique Ayurveda massages and therapies.
• The state enjoys the highest literacy rate in the country.
• Kerala enjoys a high per capita income.
• Kerala is a leading producer of spices, nuts, tea, coffee and cocoa.
• Kerala has a high future potential for growth. The IT sector is growing here. Special concessions given to the IT sector have attracted several major software industries to set up their operations in the state. The IT parks in Kochi, Thiruvananthapuram and Kozhikode and the special export processing zone in Kochi are major attractions.
• Kerala fulfills about half of the country’s marine fish requirements. The seafood products of Kerala are popular the world over.
• Kerala promises significant industrial potential owing to good and growing infrastructure such as power, the telecommunications network, transportation system, airports, ports and the availability of rare minerals.
Please click on the reference link below for an informative article on the growth of Kerala as an investment destination: https://www.ciiblog.in/kerala-as-the-countrys-2nd-best-investment-destination/
What is the attraction of Thrissur for real estate investment such as Flats in Kerala?
• Thrissur is the cultural capital of Kerala and famous for the annual ‘Thrissur Pooram’.
• The late Shaktan Thampuran-the architect of modern Thrissur opened the doors of Thrissur to business investors ,especially in gold, textiles and finance. Today, Thrissur has grown as a popular business center in Kerala, thanks to its vibrant business leaders.
• Thrissur is an important education hub of Kerala since ancient times where Sanskrit, Vedic Science and various art forms flourished.
• Thrissur is popular for its professional institutions such as the Kerala Agricultural University, The Government Engineering College, The Government Medical College, Government Law College, Ayurveda College and Government Fine Arts College. People throng to the city every day for the ‘entrance examination coaching centers’ for intensive coaching for competitive exams.
• Many people are coming to Thrissur in search of a job owing to high wages here.
• The city has a significant retired population who opt for a comfortable life in the city which offers the best of a rural and an urban setting. So the demand for real estate is steady and on the increase.
What are some of the important considerations before buying property?
• Choose a real estate consultant who enjoys a good reputation. You can verify your builder’s history including awards and recognition and get feedback from clients.
• Check the title deed that shows the ownership of the property, the right to sell and encumbrance if any. This is important to ensure that no one has a legal claim over your property in the future.
• Verify the official status of the property to examine all the sanctions from local authorities.
• Ensure that your apartment or villa is priced reasonably considering the location, cost of land, amenities and quality of materials used.
• Study the floor plan clearly. There are three terms to understand here:
- Carpet area refers to the area within the four walls of your flat.
- Built-up area refers to the area including carpet area and area occupied by walls.
- Super built-up area refers to the area including carpet area, built up area and proportionate of common areas.
Generally, your builder should charge on the basis of super built up area.
Kairali Homes, reputed Builders in Kerala based in Thrissur, offer prestigious projects such as villas, apartments and Flats in Kerala at attractive locations.