Prayag Apartments, Amala Nagar, Thrissur
It is the call of a village that brings in melody as we turn to plan the lyric of homely living. Prayag finds both these threads in a woven creation of your home. In a perfect blend of peaceful and secure residence that is well connected to the fast lines of the city of Thrissur just 5km distant, it stands on the hem of Amalanagar, with the charm of an elusive hamlet, and is easily approachable from the arterial highway between Thrissur and Calicut that is in four lines upto Amalanagar. In the retreat meadow of the Vilangan hill it has the natural boons of sound soil and pure surface water streams beneath. It is neighboured by Amala medical college and the IES Engineering College and schools of high esteem. The government medical college is at a short drive. The known places of worship and pastoral festivity give a halo for goodness too. Together, Prayag is to provide peaceful haven of long cherished home and all the modern facilitation in a blend.
- Structure: RCC framed structure with suitable foundation. Wall with solid concrete blocks.
- Doors and Windows: Decorative polished Teak wood front door. All other doors of good quality hardwood.
- Powder coated aluminium sliding windows with M.S grills. PVC doors for toilets.
- Flooring: Good quality Vitrified tile flooring for the entire area.
- Kitchen: Counter top with good quality mirror polished granite. Stainless steel sink and glazed tile dado up to 60 cm height above the counter.
- Toilet: Standard make antiskid ceramic tile for floor , glazed tile for wall up to 210 cm height.
- Electrical: Concealed conduit copper wiring with guaranteed standard modular switches , sockets , plugs with necessary panel boards and fittings.
- Plumbing: Concealed water lines with hot water facilities in toilets ,Jacquar or equivalent CP fittings.
- Sanitary fittings: White coloured sanitary fittings of parryware or cera ( or equivalent ).
- Water: Ground water and kerala water authority supply through overhead tank round the clock.
- Painting: Putty with premium emulsion for interiors. Weather coat emulsion paint for external walls and enamel paint for doors and windows.
Terms & Conditions+
- Once allotted, agreement to be signed in 30 days, the prices are firm.
- All payments only by demand draft or local cheques favouring Kairali Homes payable at Thrissur.
- At the time of executing the agreement the total payment due as per the schedule has to be paid and the balance payment through post dated cheques as per the schedule.
- Built up area shall be handed over to the customer on settling of all the dues to the builder.
- Kairali Homes reserves the right to accept or reject any application.
- If the purchaser is not entering to the agreement with the builder along with the payments within 30 days , the builder has the right to cancel the allotment. In case payments are not made as per agreement signed, the builder reserves the right to cancel the allotment , in which case the amount paid till such cancellation will be returned only after allotment of all flats and without any interest.
- Other expenses to be borne by the purchaser include all local taxes, Service tax, Sales tax on works contract or VAT as applicable, Kerala Building Tax, Construction Workers Welfare Fund, Provident Fund contributions or similar social security fund contributions, if any applicable during the pendency of the agreement or after its completion in relation to this project , other statutary payments in respect of the construction work carried out , KSEB deposits and cabling charges as specified in the agreement , monthly maintenance deposit / advance , cost of transformer and the charges for extra work , if any.
- The purchaser is bound to obey the Kerala Apartment Ownership Act 1983 and rules and regulations as per the Byelaws of the Association in later stage.
- Any disputes are subject to Thrissur jurisdiction only.
- On allotment an agreement shall be excecuted between the land owner and the purchaser for the sale of undivided share of land and another agreement between the builder and purchaser for the construction of flat. The composite value of undivided share of land and construction will be shown in the payment schedule of the agreement. Stamp duties and other incidental expenses shall be met by the purchaser at the time of registering the sale deed.
- 1st Installment : 25% on Agreement
- 2nd Installment : 15% on completion of foundation
- 3rd Installment : 15 % on completion of ground floor roof slab
- 4th Installment : 15% on completion of first floor roof slab
- 5th Installment : 15% on completion of third floor roof slab
- 6th Installment : 10% on completion of brick work and plastering
- 7th Installment : 3% on completion of flooring and painting
- 8th Installment : 2% on handing over or registration , whichever is earlier.