Why would I choose a residential project from Kairali Homes?
1. Kairali Homes, your Villa Builders in Thrissur, is based at Punkunnam, Thrissur and is executing prestigious projects in important locations of the city.
2. We are an ISO 9001:2015 certified organization. We are an active member of the BDA (Builders and Developers Association) and the Builders’ Association of India.
3. Our profile as a builder enjoys a high degree of credibility with ambitious projects completed on schedule.
4. We have over 22 years of experience in the real estate market of Thrissur.
For detailed information regarding fairly priced Flats and villas in Thrissur, please call Kairali Homes today.
5. Our projects have been recognized and rewarded. Our completed project- ‘Prayag Apartments’ was awarded the best ‘Outstanding Budget Apartment’ of Kerala-Mathrubhumi.com Property Awards 2016.
6. All our projects are approved by leading commercial banks (SBI, Punjab National Bank, ICICI and HDFC) and housing finance institutions (LIC Housing Finance Ltd.).
7. Several esteemed residential projects completed on time and deeply appreciated by our clients and the general public. They include Flats and villas in Thrissur- Praveka Apartments-Amala Nagar, Praveka Villas– Amala Nagar, Kairali Vasudha- Viyur, Kairali Villas-Thiroor and Kairali Prayag- Amala Nagar.
Vihaan Heritage at Thiroor in the cultural town of Thrissur is a cluster of 12 villas from Kairali Homes your villa builders in Thrissur. Please call us now to book your dream villa here.
Please visit our website today for the detailed project specifications. Call us now for answers to all your questions regarding buying your dream home in Thrissur.
What are some insights or tips on buying a villa?
1. Information gathering and research-Networking through personal contacts, referrals, good word-of-mouth-publicity and subscriber associations are important sources. Study the ongoing and upcoming projects of builders through online reviews and personal visits if possible.
2. Seek professional help – A real estate consultant with adequate experience in delivering qualitative time-bound projects will help you arrive at an informed decision and will be willing to address all the concerns that you may have as a buyer.
Please click on the link below for an interesting and informative read on doing the groundwork for your big investment:
3. Choosing a location – Select a location that will make you and other members of your family happy and comfortable. Assess the neighborhoods, the community, the geography and the infrastructure of the area. Some important factors to consider here include efficient civic management, electricity, water works, garbage disposal, clean open spaces, good ventilation and drainage.
Flats and villas in Thrissur from Kairali Homes, Punkunnam come to you with high ‘value for money’ and the highest levels of credibility. Enjoy the benefits of our engineering excellence and aesthetic appeal while living in a safe community with the best amenities.
4. Builder reputation – Evaluate the completed and ongoing projects, project management skills and quality of construction.
5. Documentation detail – Read all related documents concerning the property and clarify gray areas. The final contract should be well-vetted. Try to include a ‘remodeling clause’ in your agreement. This is to ensure that you can rely on your builder’s services whenever you feel the need to remodel your villa in the future.
6. Collaboration with government agencies – Private roads and private spaces are usually not well-regulated by the law. Keep this fact in mind when you purchase your villa.
Call Kairali Homes today to know more about our attractive and affordable Ready to occupy villas in Thrissur. We look forward to being your partner in choosing the home of your dreams based on your budget and needs.